The participation costs are:
For European students, participation costs come to 4 500€ per year.
For non-EU students, participation costs come to 9 000€ per year. Remind that for Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders this cost is covered by the scholarship.
Participation fee include:
– Full-time registration in the dedicated master degree
– Health insurance covering
– access to university facilities
– support from the student services of the university
– use of the library
– use of the information technology infrastructure
– Social events during the integration week
– Participation in the Research and Industrial Week in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
– Participation in the European Microwave Week
The participation fee does not include accommodation, food, international travel, travel on site, etc.
Students without an Erasmus+ Student scholarship are eligible to participate in the EMIMEO Master course.
The participation costs are the same for both categories of students (Erasmus Mundus scholarship & Self-funded students). However, the EMIMEO Consortium decides to award a few self-funded students with fee waiver so that the full registration for the two academic years could be cut to around 3000 €. All the student pathways are eligible except the Aston Mobility in the second year of the academic program.